47. L. Deike (2022). Mass transfer at the ocean-atmosphere interface: the role of wave breaking, droplets and bubbles. Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, In press.
46. A. Aiyer, L. Deike and M.E. Mueller (2021). A sea surface based drag model for Large Eddy Simulation of wind wave interaction. Submitted.
45. W. Zhang, W. Hou, L. Deike and C.B. Arnold (2021). Understanding the Rayleigh instability in humping phenomenon during laser powder bed fusion process. Submitted.
44. S. Wang, M. Garlock, L. Deike and B. Glisic (2021). Feasibility of kinetic umbrellas as deployable flood barriers during landfalling hurricanes. In review.
43. A. Riviere, D.J. Ruth, W. Mostert, L. Deike and S. Perrard (2021). Capillary driven fragmentation of large bubbles in turbulence. In review.
42. A. Berny, L. Deike, S. Popinet and T. Seon (2021). Size and speed of jet drops are robust to initial perturbations. Submitted.
41. K. Tang, W. Mostert, D. Fuster, and L. Deike (2021). Effects of surface tension on Richtmyer-Meshkov instability in fully compressible and inviscid fluids. In Review.
40. W. Mostert, S. Popinet and L. Deike (2021). High-resolution direct simulation of deep water breaking waves: transition to turbulence, bubbles and droplets production. In review.
Published Peer-reviewed papers
26. D.J. Ruth, W. Mostert, S. Perrard and L. Deike. Bubble pinch-off by turbulence. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (2019).
25. E. Turkoz, A. Perazzo, L. Deike, H.A. Stone and CB Arnold (2019). Deposition on contact regime and the effect of donor-acceptor distance during laser-induced forward transfer of viscoelastic liquids. Optical Materials Express, 9.7. 2738-2747.
24. E. Turkoz, SY Kang, X. Du, L. Deike and CB Arnold (2019). Reduction of transfer threshold energy for laser-induced jetting of liquids using Faraday waves, Physical Review Applied, 11, 054022.
22. L. Deike and W.K. Melville, (2018). Gas transfer by breaking waves. Geophysical Review Letters, 45.
21. C-Y Lai, J. Eggers and L. Deike, (2018). Bubble bursting: universal cavity and jet profiles. Physical Review Letters, 121, 144501.
20. E. Turkoz, SY Kang, L. Deike, and C. Arnold (2018). Subthreshold laser jetting via flow-focusing in laser induced forward transfer, Phys. Rev. Fluids, 3, 082201 (R).
19. E. Turkoz, J. Lopez-Herrerra, J. Eggers, C. Arnold and L. Deike (2018). Axisymmetric Simulation of Viscoelastic Filament Thinning with the Oldroyd-B Model, Journal of Fluid Mechanics Rapids, 851 R2
18. A. Niewiarowski, S. Adriaenssens, R. Marcelo Pauletti, K. Addi and L. Deike (2018). Modeling underwater cable structures subject to breaking waves, Ocean Engineering, 164, 199-211.
17. M. Berhanu, E. Falcon and L. Deike (2018). Turbulence of capillary waves forced by steep gravity waves. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 850, pp. 803-843.
16. L. Deike and E. Ghabache and G. Liger-Belair and A. K. Das and S. Zaleski and S. Popinet and T. Seon. (2018) Phys. Rev. Fluids. The dynamics of jets produced by bursting bubbles, 2, 013603.
11. N. Pizzo, L. Deike and W.K. Melville. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. (2016)Current generation by deep-water breaking waves. vol 803 pp 275 – 291.
10. L. Deike, W. K. Melville and S. Popinet. Journal of Fluid Mechanics.(2016). Air entrainment and bubble statistics in breaking waves. vol 801, pp 91- 129.
9. F. Haudin, A. Cazaubiel, L. Deike, T. Jamin, E. Falcon, and M. Berhanu. Physical Review E.(2016)
Experimental study of three-wave interactions among capillary-gravity surface waves, vol 93, p 043110.
8. L. Deike, B. Miquel, P. Gutierrez, T. Jamin, B. Semin, M. Berhanu, E. Falcon and F. Bonnefoy. (2015) Journal of Fluid Mechanics. Role of the basin boundary conditions in gravity wave turbulence, vol 781, p196-225.
7. S. Perrard, L. Deike, C. Duschesne and C-T. Pham. Physical Review E (R) (2015). Capillary solitons on a levitated medium, vol 92, p 011002.
6. L. Deike, S. Popinet and W. K. Melville. Journal of Fluid Mechanics (2015). Capillary effects on wave breaking, vol 769, p541-569.
5. L. Deike, D. Fuster, M. Berhanu and Eric Falcon. Physical Review Letters (2014). Direct numerical simulation of capillary wave turbulence, vol 112, p 234501.
4. L. Deike, M. Berhanu and Eric Falcon. Physical Review E (2014). Energy flux measurement from the dissipated energy in capillary wave turbulence, vol 89, p 023003.
3. L. Deike, J. C. Bacri and E. Falcon. Journal of Fluid Mechanics (2013). Non linear waves on the surface of a fluid covered by an elastic sheet, vol 733, p 394-413.
2. L. Deike, M. Berhanu and E. Falcon. Physical Review E (2012). Decay of capillary wave turbulence, vol 85, p 066311.
1. L. Deike, C. Laroche and E. Falcon. European Physics Letters (2011). Experimental study of the inverse cascade in gravity wave turbulence, vol 96, p 34004.
L. Deike and E. Falcon, (2012). Proceedings of the 15th French Non Linear Physics Conference. Turbulence d’ondes gravito-elastique (in french).
L. Deike, C. Laroche and E. Falcon, (2011). Proceedings of the 14th French Non Linear Physics Conference. Cascade inverse et d\’eclin de la turbulence d’ondes gravito-capillaires. (in french).
L. Deike. Etudes experimentales et numeriques de la turbulence d’ondes de surface (in french). 2013.